#Reason 2: Iugah!
(photos do not belong to me, all credit goes to the original owners whomever they are)
Neither do I. In fact the beginning of that question has actually happened to me multiple times but the ending couldn't be further from the truth. Let me continue this post with some real life stories of how cute boys have run into yours truly, and how I've failed terribly at pulling off any form of normality.
Situation 1: Shannon is briskly walking down the hall to get to last period because that school is too freakin' big to walk slowly AND be on time. So I'm at the end of the hallway and am about to turn left when BAM cute guy cuts me off. What do I do? Well make eye contact of course. That wouldn't be a problem if a face similar to this wasn't accompanying the eye contact.
It seems that my face rejects any idea of even remotely trying to look cute and just goes with the most unattractive thing it can conjure up in two seconds. I mean who needs a chastity belt when you can pull this face out of nowhere in less than two seconds? Needless to say Shannon did not ever see this boy again, to be honest he probably started taking a different route to get to his last class. Oh well it's not like this was a solitary occurrence.
Situation 2: ROLE REVERSSAL! So I'm walking down the hallway minding my own business when a kid exiting a classroom runs into ME. (I feel like it's important to bring up that I was not the reason that this happened this time, I was just the reason why no one dates me) Average looking kid bumps into me, apologizes while picking up the book I dropped, and is met with this beautiful face:
As if my terrifying face wasn't enough to scare little Timmy away, my vocal cords decide to make an appearance and chime in with a terrified "MEEERRREEEP!"
I'm beginning to think that my body either hates me or just wants to be single forever and die alone.
BUT wait there's more, events always come in three's, even the terrible ones.
Situation 3: I would like to pretend that this has only happened three times, but unfortunately I have become a human magnet by drawing people to run into me and the switching poles really quickly and repelling them far far away. Can you guess where this one takes place? If you guessed anything other than my school hallway, I am very worried for you and you should probably go see a doctor because there's something wrong with you. Of course it's a hallway! Where else would I find these perfectly nice guys to run into and terrify, Lord knows they aren't coming around my house.
On to this unfortunate event we can see me walking down the hallway when cute guy pops out of his classroom. My friend is unfazed and stops to let boy move around, unfortunately the Hotness Monster makes eye contact with myself first before stepping around friend. The Hotness Monster moves to the side to be polite while offering an apologetic and sweet smile. This is the look of apology and thanks he gets from me in return:
I've wondered why I was single before, but after writing this I'm not even sure how people ever talk or befriend me. Only two things are certain, my face and voice hate me, and I'm still single.
Maybe I should join a convent....

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment